Viva Las Vegas! This original design celebrates the excitement of the Las Vegas strip.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Las Vegas is the gambling capital of the world.
* Under intense federal pressure to curb the organized crime influence in Las Vegas the Nevada Gaming Control Board created a black book where the names of people with a "notorious or unsavory reputation" were placed. Listed persons were prohibited from owning, managing, or even entering a Nevada casino.
* The Strip isn't technically located in Las Vegas. It passes through two unincorporated townships: Winchester and Paradise.
* "Dig It" is a heavy equipment playground in the city were you can drive a bulldozer around an area of dirt.
* The brightest spot on Earth is Las Vegas when viewed from space.
* 18 of the 25 largest hotels in the world are located in Las Vegas.
* A wedding license only costs $55 and can be attained at any time of day or night without a required blood test. The average number of daily weddings is 315.
* Las Vegas was founded in 1905, the first casino opened in Las Vegas in 1906: the Golden Gate Hotel and Casino.
* The Stratosphere Hotel's tower is the tallest building west of the Mississippi at more than 1,100 feet.
* Las Vegas became the home of Atomic Tourism in the 1950s and 1960s when above-ground nuclear tests were conducted at a Nevada Test Site 65 miles north of the city. Viewing parties were arranged on casino rooftops where the mushroom clouds could be seen.