The Bluegrass State! This original design celebrates the State of Kentucky - from Cumberland Falls to Bowling Green to Frankfort (not Germany - ha! ha!) while riding on the bluegrass!!!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Mammoth Cave is the world's longest cave and was first promoted in 1816.
* Cumberland Falls is the only waterfall in the world to regularly display a Moonbow. A Moonbow is a rainbow produced by light reflected off of the moon refracting off of moisture in the air.
* The "Happy Birthday to You" song was the creation of two Louisville, Kentucky sisters in 1893.
* Kentucky is home to some of the world's leading thoroughbred farms and hosts the world famous Kentucky Derby, a Grade 1 stakes race, in Louisville each May.
* Pike County is the world's largest producer of coal and is also famous for the Hatfield-McCoy feud which lasted from the 1860s until the 1890s.
* The world's largest hand-blown glass window is in the Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption in Covington, Kentucky. The window measure 24 feet by 67 feet.
* Thomas Edison first introduced his incandescent light bulb to the public at the Southern Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky in 1883.
* Middlesboro, Kentucky is the only city in the country built within a meteor crater.
* Kentuckian Joe Bowen holds the world record for stilt walking endurance. He walked 3,008 miles on stilts from Kentucky to California in order to raise awareness and money for Muscular Dystrophy research.