The Last and Best of the Old West! This original design celebrates Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The longest running Shoot-Out in the world, is held here six nights a week from May to September. It began in 1957.
* Picturesque Jackson Hole has been the location of choice for over 15 feature films including: "The Big Trail"; "Rocky IV"; "Django Unchained."
* Jackson Hole is home to the National Elk Refuge. The refuge was created in 1912, is managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and provides a safe place for 7,500 migrating elk each winter.
* The only public auction of elk antlers in the world takes place on the Jackson Town Square every May. The antlers are naturally shed and then collected by the Boy Scouts of America who are permitted to sell them. A percentage of the proceeds from the sale is returned to the refuge to assure its survival.
* Jackson Hole was originally named for David E. Jackson, a beaver trapper who favored this beautiful valley location.
* In 1920 the town of Jackson elected an all-woman council, including a female mayor. In 1869 the state became the first in the country to allow women to vote. The state's nickname is the "Equality State."
* Most (97%) of the land in the Jackson Hole area is federal and state owned.