This original design celebrates the Holy Land - Israel!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Tel Aviv is a Unesco heritage site in recognition of the 4,000 Bauhaus buildings that were built in the city in the 1930s and 1940s.
* 9 out of 10 Israeli households use solar water heaters.
* Israel has the third largest number of startup companies in proportion to population in the world.
* The first instant messaging system was developed by Israeli company-Mirabilis, ICQ, and was sold to AOL for $400 million.
* The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth (1,373 ft. below sea level).
* Israel is the only liberal democracy in the middle east.
* All Israeli students have to go through mandatory military service after graduating from high school. The service lasts for 3 years for males and 2 years for females.
* The first cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola-Israel.
* Israeli bank notes have brail on them so the blind can identify them.
* An estimated 1 million notes are left in the Western Wall each year.
* The Bahai World Center is in Haifa, Israel.
* Jerusalem's "Mount of Olives" is the world's oldest continuously used cemetery.
* Beersheva has the largest number of chess grandmasters per capita of any city in the world.