This original design celebrates the great State of Iowa from Council Bluffs to Sioux City to Dubuque!!! Terrell Swan, one of the owners of catstudio, says it's his favorite design!!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* "Snake Alley" in Burlington, Iowa was once regarded at the 'Crookedest Street in the World" but was shouldered out by "Lombard Street" in San Francisco, CA.
* Elk Horn is the largest Danish settlement in the country.
* Cornell College is the first school to have its entire campus listed on the National Historic Register.
* The farm featured in the film "Field of Dreams" is preserved in its original pristine condition and can be visited for free from April to November in Dyersville, Iowa.
* Cedar Rapids' own "Quaker Oats" is the largest cereal company in the world.
* John Wayne, born Marion Robert Morrison, was born in Winterset, Iowa.
* Iowa is bordered on the East and the West by water. The Missouri and Mississippi rivers embrace the state on either side.