Rice University - Art Car Parade - Museum of Fine Arts...! Two loops surrounding it! This original design celebrates the vibrant City of Houston with over-the-top detail & charm!
This EXTRA LARGE pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it takes 2 weeks (80+ hours) with 2 artisans working on it - just to make one of these XL Pillows! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
Our XL pillows can be ordered in any of our geography designs! Allow 4 months for delivery. Contact us
for more information.
*30" x 30"
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Houston, as a city, is larger than the entire state of Maryland.
* The first domed sports stadium was built in Houston (Reliant Astrodome- 1962).
* Houston is both an inland city and a seaport thanks to its 52-mile man-made Channel. The Houston Ship Channel connects Houston with the Gulf of Mexico.
* If Houston were an independent nation it would rank as the world's 30th largest economy.
* There are consular offices for 92 different countries in Houston (the third highest concentration in the nation).
* Houston is considered by many as the Energy Capital of the world as it is home to 5,000 energy related firms.
* The Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, has been awarded billions of dollars in research grants and currently employs over 50,000 doctors, researchers, scientists, nurses, and technicians.
* Houston is home to the largest rodeo in the world, the Houston LIvestock Show and Rodeo, which attracts more than 1.8 million visitors each year.
* Houstonians dine out more than residents of any other city (4.2 times a week).
* Houston is a major cultural metropolis with four resident professional companies (ballet, opera, symphony, and theater). There are also 18 museums in the country's fourth largest museum district.