Rice University - Art Car Parade - Museum of Fine Arts...! Two loops surrounding it! This original design celebrates the vibrant City of Houston with over-the-top detail & charm!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Houston, as a city, is larger than the entire state of Maryland.
* The first domed sports stadium was built in Houston (Reliant Astrodome- 1962).
* Houston is both an inland city and a seaport thanks to its 52-mile man-made Channel. The Houston Ship Channel connects Houston with the Gulf of Mexico.
* If Houston were an independent nation it would rank as the world's 30th largest economy.
* There are consular offices for 92 different countries in Houston (the third highest concentration in the nation).
* Houston is considered by many as the Energy Capital of the world as it is home to 5,000 energy related firms.
* The Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, has been awarded billions of dollars in research grants and currently employs over 50,000 doctors, researchers, scientists, nurses, and technicians.
* Houston is home to the largest rodeo in the world, the Houston LIvestock Show and Rodeo, which attracts more than 1.8 million visitors each year.
* Houstonians dine out more than residents of any other city (4.2 times a week).
* Houston is a major cultural metropolis with four resident professional companies (ballet, opera, symphony, and theater). There are also 18 museums in the country's fourth largest museum district.