From Enchanted rock to Hamilton Pool - this original design celebrates the Texas Hill Country.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Fifty miles outside of Austin, Texas is Falkenstein Castle. Many tourists delight in this unusal attraction in the middle of the Texas hill country.
* Fredericksburg is the location of an ancient pink, granite pluton rock formation known as "Enchanted Rock." It is the largest granite monadnock in the US.
* Named for Morgan C. Hamilton, former property owner and brother of the 10th governor of Texas, the Hamilton Pool Preserve is a fantastic public recreation place featuring a beautiful green/blue colored grotto and swimming hole.
* German Heritage is celebrated in Fredericksburg every year with a huge Oktoberfest serving 20,000+ visitors.
* The Hill Country region is a dividing line for species occurrence (certain plants are native to only the Western half of the US).
* Hill Country is comprised of twenty-five counties in Texas and reaches from the western boundary of Austin down to the northern boundary of San Antonio.
* HIll Country features Karst topography (many subterranean caverns due to an overall dissolution of layers of soluble bedrock through flows of rivers). There are several large caverns in the Hill Country which are open to the public.
* There is a great history of cultural fusion in the Hill Country area as Spanish, German, Swiss, Austrian, Polish, and Czech communities have settled in this beautiful region.
* 40% of Texas' peaches are grown in Hill Country