From Montauk to Westhampton Beach - this original design celebrates The Hamptons, New York in exquisite detail.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Every year equestrian enthusiasts flock to Bridgehampton for the Hampton Classic horse show which is one of the largest outdoor horse shows in the United States.
* The World's 6th best course is located in the Hamptons: Shinnecock Hills Golf Club.
* The first woman from New York State to cross the Great Plains was a lady named Polly Sweet who was born in Sag Harbor.
* On a clear day one can see three states from Montauk: block island (RI); Gardiner's Island (NY), and the coastline of Connecticut.
* Montauk is the self proclaimed "Surfcasting Capital of the World." Many anglers travel to this fishing spot.
* The oldest working ranch in the USA is Deep Hollow Ranch in Montauk (1658).
* Green River cemetery on Accabonac Road is the most desirable resting place of the rich and famous. It achieved notoriety with the internment of Jackson Pollock in 1956. Today Green River is sold out and having a plot there is the ultimate Hamptons status symbol.