The most visited national park in the USA! This original design celebrates the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* With 8-10 million visitors each year, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the USA.
* This is the largest national park East of the Rocky Mountains.
* It is one of the few major national parks to charge no admission fee.
* The park features more than 850 miles of hiking trails.
* The "Road to Nowhere" is a 6-mile scenic drive in the Park that ends at the mouth of a tunnel. It was planned as a second entrance into Cades Cove.
* Cades Cove is a 4,000-acre scenic valley of pioneer homesteads, campgrounds, and hiking trails. It is the most visited area of the National Park.
* There is an average of two bears per square mile of the park.
* These Mountains were formed about 200 million years ago, makes them some of the oldest mountains in the world.
* A 70-mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail winds through this National Park.
* The Great Smoky Mountains are known as the "Salamander Capital of the World" because of the 30 species of salamander found there.
* The Cherokee tribe refered to the Great Smoky Mountains as the "Land of Blue Mist."
* This National Park has the largest variety of wildflowers of any other National Park in the USA: 1,500 species to be exact.
* Great Smoky Mountains National Park lies within a day's drive of 2/3 of the population of the USA.