Let's take the Going-to-the-Sun highway! This original design celebrates the beauty of Glacier National Park, a national treasure.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* There are a total of 762 lakes within Glacier National Park.
* Glacier National Park is visited by over 2 million people each year!
* One night in 2005 the snow fall reached 8 inches!
* The park covers one million acres!
* There are 25 glaciers in the park.
* Water that runs down Triple Divide Peak flows in three directions, they eventually wind up in the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico and Hudson Bay.
* It is part of the Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park (partially Canadian and partially American). It is the first International Peace Park in the world (combined in 1932).
* Iceberg Lake is bordered on 3 sides by mountains and located 1,000 ft above the trailhead (contains ice even in the Summer).
* The railway, still in use, leads into the Park (East Glacier station) providing visitors with the ability to ride a train into this special park.
* For a spectacular view, take a ride in a canvas roll top covered 1930s Touring Bus (the Red Bus Tours).
* The Grinnell formation includes purple rocks. They dot the fields of flowers for a most unique landscape.