Guten Tag! This original design celebrates Deutschland - Germany.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Germany is the second most populated European country (Russia is number 1).
* Germany is the second largest consumer of Beer (after Ireland).
* The German language contains the longest word ever to be published (it is a compound word, 79 letters in length).
* German is the official language of five nations: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein.
* 35% of the wind energy produced in the world is created by the Northern German wind turbines (there are over 20,000).
* Berlin is nine times bigger than the city of Paris.
* Lufthansa, a Frankfurt based airline, is the largest airline in the world (in terms of the number of international passengers carried).
* Hans Riegal invented the famous Gummy bears candy.
* The world's narrowest street is in Reutlingen. It is called Spreuerhofstrasse and is 31 cm (one foot) wide at its narrowest point.
* Plattdeutsch (a dialect of German) spoken in sections of northern Germany stems from Old Saxon and contains many words with the same roots as English.
* There are 35 dialects of German.
* German athletes have won a total of 1,662 Olympic medals (as of 2012), more than any other country except perhaps the USA.
* The most colorful caves in the world are the Feengrotten "Fairy Grottoes" in Saalfeld.