Where the West begins... This original design celebrates Fort Worth, Texas.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Fort Worth Zoo was the first zoo in Texas, opened in 1909.
* The Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth can accommodate 154,000 spectators.
* 60% of the US paper currency is printed in the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing Currency Facility in Fort Worth.
* The city is named in honor of Major General William Worth, a hero of the Mexican-American war. There are four other US locations named in his honor.
* The Fort Worth Herd is led in a mini cattle drive twice daily through the Stock yards.
* The National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame in Fort Worth is the only museum in the world dedicated to honoring and celebrating women who helped shape the American West.
* Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth has superb acoustics, places it on par with the best concert halls of the World. The Van Cliburn International Piano Competition is held at this hall.
* Billy Bob's Texas is the world's largest honky-tonk.