This original design celebrates the beautiful sunshine State of Florida. From the Keys to Pensacola, Tampa to Palm Beach, Flamingos to Alligators...and we'd never forget the Mouth of the Rat (Boca Raton)!! Ha! Ha! What a great State!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Key West, Florida has the highest average temperature in the USA.
* Hawaii is nearer the equator than Florida.
* A Sanibel museum claims to be the world's only museum devoted solely to mollusks (owns over 2 million shells).
* The largest occupied wooden structure in the world is the Belleview Biltmore Resort, built in 1897 and located in Clearwater.
* Florida is the number one producer of watermelons.
* Miami installed the first bank automated teller machine especially for rollerbladers.
* The Saint John's River is one of the few rivers that flows north instead of south.
* Nearly 80% of the US harvest of Atlantic white shrimp is havested near Amelia Island, FL.
* DeFuniak Springs is home to one of the only two naturally round lakes in the world.
* Fort Lauderdale has 185 miles of local waterways/canals- its nickname is the "Venice of America."
* Florida is the only state that has 2 rivers both with the same name. There is a Withlacoochee in north central Florida (Madison County) and a Withlacoochee in central Florida. They have nothing in common except the name.
* The oldest continuously inhabited city in the US is Saint Augustine, FL (founded in 1565).