Let's go backpacking in Europe!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Lake Baikal in Russia is the deepest lake in the world.
* Russia also boasts the largest and longest river in Europe: the Volga flows 2,294 miles through the country.
* Austria is home to the tallest waterfall in Europe: the Krimml Waterfalls within Hohe Tauern National Park.
* One of the most active volcanoes in the world is Mount Etna in Italy. The volcano stands at 10,922 feet on the eastern coast of Sicily. Mount Etna is 2.5 times the size of Mount Vesuvius which is famous for burying the city of Pompeii.
* Iceland is famous for its incredible landscapes, in particular, Vatnajokull glacier is one of the largest in the world. The glacier covers 3,500 square miles.
* Barcelona's Sagrada Familia church is still in-process after over one hundred years of construction. The project began in 1882 and is not even near completion.
* Portugal is one of the oldest countries in Europe. The country was founded in the 12th century and its borders have not been altered.
* The Brussels Airport famously sells more chocolate than any other single retail location in the world. The airport sells more than 800 tons of chocolate each year.
* Europe contains 46 countries, the largest of which is the Russian Federation, the smallest is Vatican City.
* The longest place name in Europe belongs to, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, a large village in Wales.
* One of the largest ant colony in the world is in Europe. This 6,000km long colony reaches from northern Italy to the Atlantic coast of Spain.
* Belgium holds an interesting world record: the longest time an established democracy has ever gone without an active government. Beginning in 2010 Belgium experienced 589 days during which the Walloons and Flemish were not able to form a government. During this time the daily affairs were addressed by a former prime minister.
* Germany is bordered by nine other European nations.
* Lisbon's Bertrand Bookstore claims to be the oldest bookstore in the world. The store opened in 1732.
* Slovakia's Kremnica Mint was founded in 1328. It is one of the oldest, continuously producing mints in the world.