Between the North Sea, Irish Sea, and the English Channel exists an amazing delight - England!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The highest mountain in England is Scafell Pike, it stands 3,209ft in height.
* English computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee is credited with inventing the World Wide Web.
* The stone circle at Avebury is the largest in the world. It was built between 5300 and 4600 years ago and covers 28 acres.
* The Channel Tunnel connecting England and France covers 21 underwater miles between the countries, it opened in 1994.
* In Shakespeare's England mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When pulled upon, the ropes squeezed the mattress, creating a firmer platform. That's the origin of the phrase "Goodnight, sleep tight."
* England is the only country in the world which does not feature the country's name on its postage stamps.
* The English are the highest per capita consumers of tea and cider in the world.
* French was the official language of England from 1066 until 1362. Today there are 200 languages spoken in England.
* England is 59 times smaller than Australia but 2.5 time MORE populous than Australia.
* The Windsor castle is the oldest and largest royal residence still in use in the world.
* The author J.K. Rowling is the first person to earn a billion dollars from authoring books.
* There are over 30,000 people with the name John Smith in the UK.
* The river Thames has over 200 bridges and tunnels along its course and is the longest river solely within the English borders.