This original design celebrates the sugar white sand and emerald water the Emerald Coast is famous for!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with turquoise velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* South Walton beaches, along the Emerald Coast, are a nesting site for both loggerhead and Green Sea Turtles who come ashore in late April to early May.
* The world's highest concentration of coastal dune lakes is in South Walton (15 natural lakes).
* Seaside Ampitheater is a large grassy gathering spot just one block from the beach, it hosts free professional theater shows and concerts year round.
* Seaside is noted as being one of the "best beaches on Earth" for families. It's picture-perfect community was featured in The Truman Show.
* The Walton-DeFuniak Library, built in 1887, is the oldest public library in the state of Florida.
* The first European settlement in the US was established in 1559 in Pensacola by Spanish sailor Don Tristan de Luna.
* Pensacola is home to the Westernmost Florida Key: Perdido Key.
* Apalachicola Bay is Florida's Oyster Capital as this region's harvest sources 90 percent of the state's harvest and 10 percent of oysters harvested nationwide.
* The beaches along the Emerald Coast consist of 99% quartz, this makes the sands the whitest in the world.