Cape Cod of the Midwest - this original design celebrates Door County with beautiful detail.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The first lighthouse on the Great Lakes was built on Rock Island, Door County, in 1836.
* Rock Island is a forested state park accessible by boat only (no cars or bikes are allowed on this 900 acre island).
* 11 of Wisconsin's 35 lighthouses are in Door County.
* Door County Polar Bear Club members dive into the icy waters of Lake Michigan, off Jacksonport Lakeside Park at noon on January 1st!
* Door County has more than 300 miles of shoreline with five state parks.
* Peninsula State Park's outdoor theater hosts professional musical theatre productions based on the history of the Americas. The program is presented annually by the American Folklore Theatre (since 1970).
* Wood Orchard Market in Egg Harbor grows and sells a new variety of apple called the SweeTango. It was developed at the University of Minnesota and Wood Orchard is the only farm in Wisconsin to sell this special apple.