Cape Cod of the Midwest - this original design celebrates Door County with beautiful detail.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The first lighthouse on the Great Lakes was built on Rock Island, Door County, in 1836.
* Rock Island is a forested state park accessible by boat only (no cars or bikes are allowed on this 900 acre island).
* 11 of Wisconsin's 35 lighthouses are in Door County.
* Door County Polar Bear Club members dive into the icy waters of Lake Michigan, off Jacksonport Lakeside Park at noon on January 1st!
* Door County has more than 300 miles of shoreline with five state parks.
* Peninsula State Park's outdoor theater hosts professional musical theatre productions based on the history of the Americas. The program is presented annually by the American Folklore Theatre (since 1970).
* Wood Orchard Market in Egg Harbor grows and sells a new variety of apple called the SweeTango. It was developed at the University of Minnesota and Wood Orchard is the only farm in Wisconsin to sell this special apple.