The Centennial State! This original design celebrates the beautiful State of Colorado. Featuring: Steamboat Springs, Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver, Vail, Lakewood, Salida, Breckenridge, Aurora, Durango, Telluride, Crested Butte, Aspen and more!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The world's largest flat-top mountain is in Grand Mesa.
* The highest paved road in North America is the Road to Mt. Evans off of I-70 from Idaho Springs. The Road climbs up to 14,258 Ft. above sea level.
* The 13th step of the state capital building in Denver is exactly 1 mile above sea level.
* Katherine Lee Bates wrote "America the Beautiful" after being inspired by the view from Pikes Peak.
* The world's largest natural hot springs pool is located in Glenwood Springs.
* The highest suspension bridge in the USA is over the Royal Gorge near Canon City (1,053').
* There is an alligator colony, Colorado Gators Reptile Park near Alamosa, which is at the highest elevation of any in the world (7,559' above sea level).
* The Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad has been in continuous operation since 1881 and has appeared in more than a dozen movies including 'How the West Was Won' (1963) and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' (1969).