This original design celebrates the United States Army!
Our original art is now available to bring along on all of your on-the-go adventures. This triple-walled thermal bottle amazingly keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. Thoughtfully engineered with a balanced swing top lid that keeps liquids secure AND stays put while you sip. Cap loop means your lid stays attached to the bottle plus provides easy carry, while the non-slip bottom prevents spills and wet marks on surfaces. Innovation at its finest. Yippee!
Military Thermal Bottles
Living a sustainable lifestyle can be oh-so challenging, so please let our thermal bottle help by doing away with all those single use plastic bottles, while providing a cool conversation starter wherever your path may lead.
- CARRY YOUR PRIDE: Perfect for all those beachcombers, water-drinkers, soccer moms, dads on-the-go, graduates, hikers, students, coffee drinkers, golfers, bikers, tailgaters, sports enthusiasts, and travelers. Easily fits in most cars, strollers, bikes, trucks, jeeps, and elephant caravans.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Did you know? Globally humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute and that 91% of all plastic is not recycled? Small choices, like carrying this beautiful bottle, make a big difference. Kudos to you.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate individuals. Our original, licensed art embodies the spirit and uniqueness of each military branch—the history, symbols, places, people, and tradition. We have worked with each branch's licensing department, active and retired personnel and family members. Each design is so much more than a logo—it's an experience!
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Never lose your lid with our swing top that stays put while you sip, our non-slip bottom helps prevent spills, and with triple walled with 2 stainless and 1 copper lining, your beverages will stay hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. BPA and lead-free. Let the adventures begin!
- FUNDS THE MWR PROGRAM: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated to Morale, Welfare, and Recreation: an invaluable program designed to improve the quality of life of service members and their families. Programs include fitness, sports, playgrounds, library services, golf, bowling, auto skills and outdoor adventure activities.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
Designed in Petaluma, California | Art Applied in Thailand | Made in China
Read more about the Inspiration behind our Military Collection of Pillows, Dish Towels, Glasses, Thermal Bottles, and more.