This original design celebrates the United States Navy!
Our original design is printed using the labor intensive hand-swipe silk-screen process with 12 colors (that's 12 screens used for each towel!). The design is framed with a hand-embroidered border on a 100% hand-loomed cotton towel generously sized at 20x29 inches. All this delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch ready for gifting!
Military Dish Towels
A dish towel. A tea towel. A hand towel. A bar towel. A guest towel. The. Perfect. Towel.
- THE IDEAL GIFT FOR EVERY OCCASION: Perfect for all of life's celebrations: Holidays, Retirement, Change of Command, Weddings, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or simply just because.
- NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE: Although we admit they're so darn good looking just hanging around, please know that these towels are not afraid of work! Use and enjoy them.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate individuals. Our original, licensed art embodies the spirit and uniqueness of each military branch—the history, symbols, places, people, and tradition. We have worked with each branch's licensing department, active and retired personnel and family members. Each design is so much more than a logo—it's an experience!
- HAND-WOVEN FABRIC & HAND-CRAFTED TOUCHES: Each dish towel is made from 100% hand-loomed cotton. The design is silk-screened using 12 colors (yes, thats 12 screens!) and then framed with a hand-stitched border. Wowzers!
- FUNDS THE MWR PROGRAM: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated to Morale, Welfare, and Recreation: an invaluable program designed to improve the quality of life of service members and their families. Programs include fitness, sports, playgrounds, library services, golf, bowling, auto skills and outdoor adventure activities.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Line Dry
Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in India
Read more about the Inspiration behind our Military Collection of Pillows, Dish Towels, Glasses, Thermal Bottles, and more.