This special design commemorates 19th Amendment of the United States. We created this design to celebrate the diverse group of women who were at the forefront of the US Women's Suffrage Movement and to commemorate the passing of the 19th Amendment; which declared that voting rights could not be denied on the basis of sex.
Our original design is uniquely woven (not printed!) into a handy-sized zip pouch—perfect for toting your keys, cash and credit cards, cosmetics—all your small necessities! Complete with chic gold zipper and pull, and our signature catstudio lining. Conveniently sized at 5.5x8 inches.
Please watch this special message from one of our founders, Carmel Swan to learn more about this historic design.
19th Amendment Zip Pouches
The stylish and functional catstudio zip pouch is the perfect way to CARRY YOUR PRIDE wherever life takes you, and has proven to be more useful than a Swiss Army knife!
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: We are so honored to present to you this very special design commemorating the 100 year anniversary of the 19th Amendment of the United States granting women the right to vote. We hope this design enhances your surroundings, lifts your spirits, and reminds you of the power you hold!
- THE IDEAL GIFT: Perfect for every woman in your life - for birthdays, holidays, Mother's Day, or simply just because. Get ready to win a trophy for “Most Thoughtful Gift Ever!”
- OODLES OF USES: Travel amenities (eye mask, ear plugs, toothbrush, earphones), sunglasses and jewelry case, passport/document holder, business card holder/notepad and pens, make-up bag, charging cables/tech accessories, snacks, baby/kid items, and much more. For all your little and loose items that need to be organized.
- HONORING RBG: A special quote by Ruth Bader Ginsburg is featured on the back of each pouch.
- UNIQUELY WOVEN: The design on the pouch is intricately woven (not merely printed) on luxe poly fabric that resists dirt, stains, shrinking, stretching. The design and quality will blow you away!
Care Instructions: Spot Clean Only
Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in Thailand