Chicago - Chicago.... We all know the city and this original design celebrates that City...Chicago!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The zipper was invented in Chicago (called the "hookless fastener." The term "Jazz" was coined in Chicago in 1914. Chicagoan Jane Addams was the first American woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize (1931).
* Chicago has the the largest Polish community in the nation (second largest community in the world after Warsaw, Poland).
* The vacuum cleaner was invented in Chicago in 1869.
* Chicago and St. Louis are exactly 300 miles apart.
* Every year the city of Chicago dyes the Chicago river green on St. Patrick's Day.
* The W. Van Buren post office is the only postal facility in the world with a drive through.
* Shedd Aquarium is the 2nd largest in the world (holds 5 million gallons of water to support 20,000 aquatic animals).
* Harold Washington Library (Chicago Public Library) is the largest public library in the world with over 2 million books.
* The Chicago River flows backwards (it was engineered that way in 1900).
* Rome and Chicago are at the exact same latitude.