This original design celebrates the Chesapeake Bay and it's in the shape of giant blue crab! Do you see it?!
The design is woven, then sewn into a 4-inch pillow ornament (complete with workable buttons and a mini pillow form!), with a cord for hanging from a Christmas tree, doorknob - you name it!
*Measures 4" x 4"
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Chesapeake Bay is the largest estuary in the nation.
* The Chesapeake Bay and its tidal tributaries have more shoreline miles than the entire Western Coast of the contiguous US: 11,684 miles.
* Two of the top twenty major US ports are on the Bay: Port of Baltimore and Hampton Roads.
* The Chesapeake Bay watershed is home to more than 17 million residents.
* There are approximately 8 million acres of permanently protected land in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
* The Bay is approx. 200 miles long and its width ranges from 3.4 miles to 35 miles.
* The Bay is surprisingly shallow with an average depth of about 21 feet.
* The Chesapeake holds a volume of 18 trillion gallons of water which is enough water to fill over 50 billion bathtubs.