This original design celebrates the Chesapeake Bay and it's in the shape of giant blue crab! Do you see it?!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Chesapeake Bay is the largest estuary in the nation.
* The Chesapeake Bay and its tidal tributaries have more shoreline miles than the entire Western Coast of the contiguous US: 11,684 miles.
* Two of the top twenty major US ports are on the Bay: Port of Baltimore and Hampton Roads.
* The Chesapeake Bay watershed is home to more than 17 million residents.
* There are approximately 8 million acres of permanently protected land in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
* The Bay is approx. 200 miles long and its width ranges from 3.4 miles to 35 miles.
* The Bay is surprisingly shallow with an average depth of about 21 feet.
* The Chesapeake holds a volume of 18 trillion gallons of water which is enough water to fill over 50 billion bathtubs.