This original design celebrates the Chesapeake Bay and it's in the shape of giant blue crab! Do you see it?!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Chesapeake Bay is the largest estuary in the nation.
* The Chesapeake Bay and its tidal tributaries have more shoreline miles than the entire Western Coast of the contiguous US: 11,684 miles.
* Two of the top twenty major US ports are on the Bay: Port of Baltimore and Hampton Roads.
* The Chesapeake Bay watershed is home to more than 17 million residents.
* There are approximately 8 million acres of permanently protected land in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
* The Bay is approx. 200 miles long and its width ranges from 3.4 miles to 35 miles.
* The Bay is surprisingly shallow with an average depth of about 21 feet.
* The Chesapeake holds a volume of 18 trillion gallons of water which is enough water to fill over 50 billion bathtubs.