From the National Seashore to Buzzards Bay - this original design celebrates Cape Cod in exquisite detail.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with blue & white ticked piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The paper bag was created and patented by Luther Crowell in Dennis in 1867.
* There are more lighthouses in and around Cape Cod than any other county in the USA.
* The Wellfleettown clock on the First Congregational Church is the only town clock which rings ship's time.
* Old King's Highway is the longest contiguous historic district in America (39 miles long).
* Cape Cod cinema's ceiling mural (art deco depiction of Prometheus) is the largest in North America!
* The tallest all-granite structure in America stands at 252-feet.
* Cape Playhouse is America's oldest summer theatre (est.1927).
* The cultivation of cranberries in bogs originated in Dennis on Cape Cod in 1815. Cranberries are now Massachusetts' leading agricultural product.