From the National Seashore to Buzzards Bay - this original design celebrates Cape Cod in exquisite detail.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The paper bag was created and patented by Luther Crowell in Dennis in 1867.
* There are more lighthouses in and around Cape Cod than any other county in the USA.
* The Wellfleettown clock on the First Congregational Church is the only town clock which rings ship's time.
* Old King's Highway is the longest contiguous historic district in America (39 miles long).
* Cape Cod cinema's ceiling mural (art deco depiction of Prometheus) is the largest in North America!
* The tallest all-granite structure in America stands at 252-feet.
* Cape Playhouse is America's oldest summer theatre (est.1927).
* The cultivation of cranberries in bogs originated in Dennis on Cape Cod in 1815. Cranberries are now Massachusetts' leading agricultural product.