This original design celebrates our northern neighbors in Canada.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Canadians consume more Macaroni and Cheese than any other nation on Earth.
* The national icon is the Beaver.
* 50% of the world's Polar Bears live in Nunavut, Canada.
* The highest mountain in Canada is Mount Logan, which has an elevation of 19,551 feet.
* The world's largest totem pole was raised in Victoria in 1994 (it stands 127'7" in height).
* The world's most northerly sand dunes are in Athabasca Provinical Park in Saskatchewan, Canada.
* The world's longest gum wrapper chain is in Waterdown, Ontario. As of 2004 the chain was 44,378 feet long!
* If you are on the east coast of Newfoundland, you are closer to Ireland than you are to Saskatchewan.
* 70% of the world's maple syrup is produced in Quebec, Canada.
* Montreal is the world's 2nd largest French-speaking city, after Paris.
* The highest tides in the world occur in the Bay of Fundy (New Brunswick province).
* Quebec City is the only walled city in North America.