The Golden State... and home to catstudio! This original design celebrates the State of California.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* More turkeys are raised in CA than any other state in the USA.
* California's cheese industry provides 20% of the nation's supply.
* Mt.Whitney is the highest peak in the lower 48 states.
* The largest 3-day Rodeo in the USA is held in Red Bluff, CA.
* Sacramento has the largest Railroad Museum in North America (CA State Railroad Museum).
* At nearly 3million acres San Bernardino County is the largest county in the USA.
* The Hollywood Bowl is the USA's largest natural outdoor amphitheater.
* It is estimated that there are 500,000 detectable seismic tremors a year in California.
* The highest and lowest points in the continental United States are within 100 miles of one another. Mount Whitney measures 14,495 feet and Bad Water in Death Valley is 282 feet below sea level. Castroville is known as the Artichoke Capital of the World- in 1947 a young woman named Norma Jean was crowned Castroville's first Artichoke Queen (she went on to become actress Marilyn Monroe).
* The hottest temperature on record in the USA was recorded on 07/10/1913 in Death Valley, CA: 134*F (56*C).
* Crescent City, CA is about 15 miles south of the Oregon border, but it is about 10 miles farther north than Newport, Rhode Island. In other words, you can still be in California and be farther north than coastal Rhode Island.
* 1 out of 8 Americans live in the state of California.