Let's cross the bridge to Brooklyn, NY!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The Dutch 1st settled this area of Marshland in the 17th century (est. a village near DUMBO, called it Breukelen after the town in Holland - where the name originates).
* Brooklyn refused to join NYC as a borough in 1833 but later joined in 1898.
* The 1st rollercoaster built as an amusement ride - invented in Coney Island 1884.
* Largest battle of the Revolutionary War was waged here Aug-Sept 1776 (Battle of Long Island).
* Twizzlers were developed at the National Licorice Co. here in 1845.
* Were Brooklyn to become its own city it would be the fourth most populous in the US, with 2.5million residents.
* The Greenpoint section of Brooklyn is nicknamed "Little Poland" as it has the second largest concentration of Polish Immigrants. 38% of Brooklyn residents are foreign born.
* Brooklyn is a major center for the arts, there are more than 700 art and cultural institutions in the borough.