This original design celebrates Bean Town - the City of Boston.
The design is woven, then sewn into a 4-inch pillow ornament (complete with workable buttons and a mini pillow form!), with a cord for hanging from a Christmas tree, doorknob - you name it!
*Measures 4" x 4"
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Boston Common is the oldest public park in the USA (c.1634).
* The Boston University bridge is unique as it is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train under a car. Add an airplane flying overhead and that's quite a stack-up.
* Fenway Park is the oldest original MLB stadium still in use.
* There is a golden pinecone atop the gold dome of the state house which symbolized the importance of the logging industry to Massachusetts (18th century).
* The deepest tunnel in USA is the Ted Williams Tunnel which runs about 90' underground.
* Boston was dubbed the "Athens of America" in the early 20th century due to the many educational facilities and population of students (still applicable today... Boston is home to more than 100 colleges/Universities).
* The Fenway Park "Green Monster" nickname comes from the use of the Pantone paint color that covers the 37' wall to the left of home plate (the Red Sox hold the patent)!