Let's take the ferry to Block Island!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with blue & white ticked piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Quahogs (large clams) are only found and eaten in Rhode Island.
* Florentine navigator Giovanni da Verrazano (1524) was the first European to explore Rhode Island and compared Block Island to the the Greek isle of Rhodes - the state became Rhode Island.
* Rodman's Hollow is a 230-acre Glacial Basin along the Atlantic Flyway - flocks of migrating birds can be seen here.
* Mentioned in the Billy Joel song "Downeaster Alexa" Race Week (sailing) is a major attraction (takes place every even year).
* The Nature Conservancy calls Block Island "One of the 12 Last Great Places in the Western Hemisphere."
* More than 1/3 of Block Island is conserved land.
* There are more than 350 freshwater ponds on the island (the natural springs keep these full).