From the top of Emory Peak to the banks of the Rio Grande, this original design captures the beauty of Big Bend National Park!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with tan velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The land of the park covers eight hundred thousand acres and is bigger than Rhode Island.
* The park is open 24 hours daily, all year.
* Big Bend lies within the Chihuahuan desert (most of which lies at 1000-4000 feet elevation).
* Big Bend National Park was created during FDR's administration.
* Prior to the area's introduction as a national park, many mercury mines dotted the land. The Mariscal mine, an abandoned mine within the park, is open to visitors.
* Big Bend is home to the Lechuguilla agave plant which grows only in the Chihuahuan Desert.
* There are more species of brids in Big Bend than in any other national park in the USA: 450 different species.