From the top of Emory Peak to the banks of the Rio Grande, this original design captures the beauty of Big Bend National Park!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The land of the park covers eight hundred thousand acres and is bigger than Rhode Island.
* The park is open 24 hours daily, all year.
* Big Bend lies within the Chihuahuan desert (most of which lies at 1000-4000 feet elevation).
* Big Bend National Park was created during FDR's administration.
* Prior to the area's introduction as a national park, many mercury mines dotted the land. The Mariscal mine, an abandoned mine within the park, is open to visitors.
* Big Bend is home to the Lechuguilla agave plant which grows only in the Chihuahuan Desert.
* There are more species of brids in Big Bend than in any other national park in the USA: 450 different species.