They don't call it the Natural State for nothing! This original design celebrates the State of Arkansas.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* In 1938 the first nylon bristle toothbrushes were introduced to Americans by Dupont de Nemours (El Dorado, Arkansas).
* The Boggy Creek Monster, a southern version of big foot, has been apparently sighted near Fouke, Arkansas.
* Stuttgart, Arkansas, hosts the world championship Duck Calling contest each November.
* Alma, Arkansas, is the Spinach Capital of the world. The water tower is painted to be the world's biggest can of spinach.
* Arkansas contains the only active US diamond mine.
* The Arkansas River is 1,450 miles long, the longest stream to flow into the Mississippi-Missouri river system.
* Hot Springs Mountain has forty-seven hot springs flowing from its southwestern slope.
* The entire city of Eureka Springs is designated as a Historic District.
* Pine Bluff's Band Museum is the only museum in the country completely devoted to band instruments.
* Arkansas' Ozark National Forest covers more than one million acres.
* The state's name comes from the Quapaw word "acansa" which means 'downstream place.'