The Grand Canyon State... This original design celebrates the State of Arizona.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time (along with Hawaii).
* Pres. Taft signed Arizona into statehood on Feb.14th in 1912, hence the nickname "The Valentine State."
* Arizona has the largest percentage of land set aside as tribal land. The largest Native American population in North America is in Arizona, on 20 reservations.
* The Grand Canyon is located in Arizona. It is considered one of the seven wonders of the natural world, it is visited by 5 million people a year.
* At the widest point the Grand Canyon stretches 18 miles across, it is 227 miles long, and 1 mile deep.
* Old London Bridge (circa 1831) was sold by the city of London to US oilman Robert P.McCulloch. American visitors to Lake Havasu can see this original stone creation, it spans a section of Lake Havasu in Arizona.
* The West's most famous shoot-out, the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, took place in Tombstone, AZ. It took place at 3:00pm on October 26th in 1881 between outlaw Tom McLaury, his brother and Ike Clanton against Doc Holliday and the Earp brothers. It is said that the fight lasted about thirty seconds. The fight was made famous by a biography of Wyatt Earp and later Ford's film "My Darling Clementine."