From shore to shore there's 3,537,441 square miles in the continental United States of America and we squeezed them into this exquisite design!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The US has the most technologically powerful, largest economy in the world.
* The U.S.A. has no official language (although English is the only language used in Government).
* About 90% of the world's population lives in the Northern Hemisphere.
* In the United States, brushing teeth did not become routine until after World War II, when American soldiers had to clean their teeth daily.
* The area of the United States of America is roughly 1/2 the size of Russia.
* The US is the third most populous country, at approx. 315 million people.
* Cathedral Caverns, Alabama, has the largest cave opening and cavern room in the world. It contains the largest stalagmite.
* The largest meteorite crater in the world is 4,150 ft across and 150ft deep, located in Winslow, Arizona.
* America leads the world in the music, military equipment, computer/internet innovation, and biotech fields.
* America became the world's biggest market for wine, overtaking France. Americans consumed 29.1 million hectoliters of wine in 2013.
* The largest city in the country is Juneau, Alaska, which covers 3,000 square miles.