The beauty of the Adirondacks has fostered a nation wide state of mind that speaks summer joy! The Adirondacks is a New York State Park that because of its size (largest park in the United States) and grandeur, we have added to the National Parks Section. It has fostered a nationwide state of mind that speaks of glorious design icons, summer and winter joy, and incredible beauty.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with tan velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The term “vacation” is said to have originated in the Adirondacks. Wealthy New Yorkers would “vacate” the city during the sticky summer months and head for the cool northern woods.
* The mountains are a few million years old, the rocks are over one billion years old.
* The mountains are part of the great Canadian Shield - not part of the Appalachian Chain.
* Lake George contains 186 islands, 30+ are privately owned.
* It is nearly 3x the size of Yellowstone (is the largest park in the contiguous US).
* Lake Champlain, in the Adirondacks, is regarded as having the best collection of historic shipwrecks in the USA.