The beauty of the Adirondacks has fostered a nation wide state of mind that speaks summer joy! The Adirondacks is a New York State Park that because of its size (largest park in the United States) and grandeur, we have added to the National Parks Section. It has fostered a nationwide state of mind that speaks of glorious design icons, summer and winter joy, and incredible beauty.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The term “vacation” is said to have originated in the Adirondacks. Wealthy New Yorkers would “vacate” the city during the sticky summer months and head for the cool northern woods.
* The mountains are a few million years old, the rocks are over one billion years old.
* The mountains are part of the great Canadian Shield - not part of the Appalachian Chain.
* Lake George contains 186 islands, 30+ are privately owned.
* It is nearly 3x the size of Yellowstone (is the largest park in the contiguous US).
* Lake Champlain, in the Adirondacks, is regarded as having the best collection of historic shipwrecks in the USA.