Where the mountains meet the sea... This original design celebrates the beauty of Acadia National Park.
Limited Edition: A special design is embroidered on the back of the pillow celebrating the Centennial of the National Park Service. Please note: the special design is ONLY available on the pillows with TAN piping.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with your choice of black or tan velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Acadia National Park has the only Fjord on the Atlantic Coast of the USA.
* It is the oldest National Park east of the Mississippi river.
* The park covers nearly 47,452 acres on Mount Desert, Baker, Sheep Porcupine and Little Moore Islands.
* The largest mountain in the park is Cadillac Mountain. At 1,530 ft high it is also the highest mountain along the Atlantic Coast.
* During low tide visitors can walk a rocky pathway crossing between Bar Harbor and Bar Island.