The Soul of the South... the Peach State! Dalton to Savannah, Okefenokee to Athens, Bulldogs to Onions!!! This original design celebrates the State of Georgia.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Georgia was named for King George II of England.
* The Vidalia onion, known as the sweetest onion in the world, can only be grown in the fields around Vidalia and Glennville.
* Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.
* August is the home of the Augusta National Golf Club which hosts the world famous Masters Golf Tournament (every April).
* The first college in the world to grant degrees to women was Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia.
* Georgia is the number one US producer of peaches, peanuts, and pecans.
* The famous swamp in southern Georgia, the Okefenokee, derives its name from the indigenous Creeks. A translation of the Hitchiti Creek word is 'waters shaking.'
* Berry College in Rome, Georgia is the largest college campus in the world (28,000 acres).