This original design celebrates the Chesapeake Bay and it's in the shape of giant blue crab! Do you see it?!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Chesapeake Bay is the largest estuary in the nation.
* The Chesapeake Bay and its tidal tributaries have more shoreline miles than the entire Western Coast of the contiguous US: 11,684 miles.
* Two of the top twenty major US ports are on the Bay: Port of Baltimore and Hampton Roads.
* The Chesapeake Bay watershed is home to more than 17 million residents.
* There are approximately 8 million acres of permanently protected land in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
* The Bay is approx. 200 miles long and its width ranges from 3.4 miles to 35 miles.
* The Bay is surprisingly shallow with an average depth of about 21 feet.
* The Chesapeake holds a volume of 18 trillion gallons of water which is enough water to fill over 50 billion bathtubs.