This original design celebrates the City of Hotlanta, er, we mean Atlanta!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* There are more than 65 streets named "Peachtree" in Atlanta.
* There is a bike trail that leads from Smyrna (through Atlanta) all the way to Alabama.
* The Westin Peachtree Plaza is arguably the tallest hotel in the western hemisphere.
* With a passenger terminal complex equivalent to more than 45 football fields, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the world's busiest passenger airport.
* The name for Six Flags Over Georgia was inspired by six different flags that have flown over the state during its history, including Spain, France, Great Britain, the United States of America, the Confederate States of America and the state of Georgia.
* Atlanta's "The Varsity" is the world's largest drive-in fast food place. Its original location can accomodae 600 cars and 800+ people inside. It also dispenses nearly 3 million servings of Coca-Cola annually.
* Atlanta is the headquarters of 'The Weather Channel.'
* The dome on the capitol building in Atlanta is layered in 43 ounces of gold that was mined in Dahlonega, GA, the site of America's first gold rush.
* The city's symbol of the Phoenix comes from Atlanta's growth and strength following destruction by fire. It is the only city in North America to be destroyed by a fire as an act of war. It was in 1864 when General Sherman gave the orders to burn the city.
* Atlanta is home to the MLK Jr. national historic site, the world's largest museum solely dedicated to a civil rights leader.